Re: Tips for mechanically lowering window?

Here's a followup on this problem...

After removing the entire regulator assembly and activating it a few times,
it stopped working again.  I opened up the housing that contains the gear
and cable drive, and found that the cable had jumped a track on the wheel
that winds it, causing it to jamm.  I removed the wheel and re-seated the
cable, and it works correctly now.

I'm not surew how long it will last - the detent "tracks" in the pastic
wheel were damaged from the cable miss feed, so it may happen again.

Does anyone know if there's a place I can get a replacement cable winding
wheel? Or do I need to replace the entire regulator assembly?

Stefan