Re: Tips for mechanically lowering window?

I don't think that was it, because I could hear the relay trip, and there
was a significant load on the electrical system while it was trying to
move the window, and the motor would heat up after doing it for a while.
Basically acting like something was jammed or the motor was burned out,
except if it was burned out I wouldn't expect it to be intermittant.

In any case, it started working again this morning, and I was able to lower
the window and get the regulator out.  Now I gotta figure out what to do
with it... it looks fine, and there is plenty of torque on the motor... I
can't stop the arms from moving by hand.

I might go out to the pick and pull today and see if I can get a replacement
for it... kinda tough to know what to do when it's working fine NOW.

*sigh*

Thanks for the suggestion tho...

Stefan