Trade-in value question on 96 GLX

Oh, forgot to mention I was in a minor accident last week that will require
new wheels and tires for my car, plus some re-worked body cladding.

I'm curious, since I'm talking about trading it in on a new(er) car, and
since there are some folks on the list who work with/for dealerships -what
kind of effect that will have on my trade-in value? The car is at the body
shop right now awaiting parts. Any ideas? It's a '96 w/ 86K on the clock.

TIA
David