RE: Fuba Reception

Hi,

I have a '95 GLX and even though the manuals said there was a seperate wire
to turn the antenna on (which is definately amplified BTW), but in fact it
does need an adapter. I got mine from Crutchfield for $15. It has a wire on
the deck end to connect with the remote turn ont. In the '95's, they used
the center wire in the antenna cable as the turn on lead. There is no other
way to do this neatly than the adapter, I tried before I knew of the
adapter, and made a bit of a mess. It works now though, although I need a
new screw on mast for the Fuba since the middle is now badly cracked!
Sometimes, you can never win.  Let me know if you have any questions...

Sean
DRVR FND