Re: Feul Additives..

Hi,

I use Techtron brand every 3 months or so with a full tank of gas (you are running 93, right?). It has always been recommended by Volvo and Volkswagen in tech bulletins I have seen at the dealer I go to. Also, it is the only one I have seen written up in an article were the  reviewer said it to have actually showed signs of working. When I took the turbo off my 242 Turbo Volvo at 195,000 to re-do the turbo, the dealer guys were amazed that looking in my engines there were absolutely no deposits. I used Techtron forever in that car. Plus, I figured worse case, if it didn't work, it is only $5 or $8 bucks, and I waste alot more money on stupider things than that!!  On the synthetic, I run Mobil 1 10W/30, it is easy to get and my family has always had luck with it in various cars including many VW's, Volvo's, an MR2, Porsche, Audi, and even a BMW motorcycle and my new lawnmower (i'll be damned if this one will sieze up on me.......). On the plugs, I tried the new Bosch Platinum Plus 4's and even though the concept is good, the VR6 hated them. I went with the factory NGK's from the dealer, overpaid and every thing. I have only used NGK in my Quad, but now I will always run them in the VR6.

Sean
DRVR FND