Re: Potenza RE730

>From: VR6vEEEdUB@aol.com
>Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 03:48:50 EDT
>
>i was wondering if anyone on the list is using the Potenza RE730's on their
>GLX?

Bridgestone offers quite a few models of Potenzas.  I recently put RE910s on
my stock rims and am quite disappointed in them (I posted a tire comparison
post a few weeks after I mounted them).  That being said however, I've heard
nothing but good things about the 010s as a track tire and the 730s as a
track/street tire.  You shouldn't be disappointed.  Fantastic price too.

Bill
'98 GLX