From: VR6vEEEdUB@aol.com [mailto:VR6vEEEdUB@aol.com]
Sent: 11 October, 2000 3:49 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Potenza RE730

i was wondering if anyone on the list is using the Potenza RE730's on their
GLX?  i was reading the Tire Rack review vs Dunlop 8000 and Comp T/A's and
it
faired well and edged out  these other 2 tires.  the customer comments for
the Potenza's were all pretty good too.  i know a lot of you have the Dunlop

8000's and i wanted to get some feedback toward the Potenza's if anyone is
running them.

thanks in advance

marc