To: jettaglx-Digest@igtc.com
Sent: October 11, 2000 5:53:00 AM GMT
Subject: The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest V4 #236

The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest
Tuesday, October 10 2000 Volume 04 : Number 236

In this issue:

Re: tow hook
Re: Tow Hook
Re: oil change woes QUERY
Re: Disabling Window controls w/ door lock key
Re: tow hook
40K service?
Re: 40K service?
RE: tow hook
Re: Disabling Window controls w/ door lock key
S2000 Antenna..
Re: S2000 Antenna..
RE: S2000 Antenna..
RE: S2000 Antenna..
Re: 40K service?
A gazillion laughs....

Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 01:28:41 -0400
From: Laurence Eng <laurence.eng@3web.net>
Subject: Re: tow hook

Sorry, but the tow hook that I'm refering to is in the right rear of the
vehicle underneath the bumper.  The cover is designed for the Golf/Jetta IV
platform.  I remeber on my 95 GLX, it had one there as well but I'm sure it
will fit the A3 series platform as well.  This tow hook cover is standard on
the Golf for some reason and not the Jetta's.  Unfortunately , I just threw
out
the bag so I don't know the part number.

Laurence