Re: shocks

Hi Jeremy,
       My name is Rob and i have Koni double adjustables fitted to my 97'
Jetta GLX. It has both rebound and compression adjustments and rear height
adjustment. the rear mimics a coil over while the front is like a normal
shock/strut. One thing about this set up is it is almost as expensive as the
koni coilover kit.... which i've seen go for aroung $2300. My set up is not a
street setup but it does handle well on the street sans the potholes and
bumps.....

                                                     rob m. C/O HYDROSPORT VW
                                                          D.E.M.O.N. R.I.P. 4
LIFE