From: Abe [mailto:vwrock@yahoo.com]
Sent: 21 May, 2000 4:47 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Fuel Level / Check Engine Light

"Fuel Level / Check Engine Light"

Does anyone know if the check engine light kicks on if
fuel level is very low? A couple of weeks ago, I was
running pretty low on gas. I made it to the gas
station with no indication of actually running out of
gas. Soon after I filled up with gas, I noticed that
the check engine light was on. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Also, is there anyone in the Southern California area
who has a VAG tool and is willing to clear the error
for a fellow dubber?

TIA,

Abe Lim
'96 J3 GLX
K&N drop-in, modded airbox, NS springs/Bilstein Sports
Garrett V.11, Remus Exhaust