Re: [gtivr6list] 2001 Colors!!

Phil,
	Thanks for the advance notice on the specs that the dealers
are getting.

	The auto mags reviewing the new GTI 1.8 turbo reported that
VW said the "sport luxury" suspension (slightly stiffer) would be
available for the 2001 model year for both the GTI GLX (VR6) and the
1.8t.  Any word in your sales info on whether this will be available
at the beginning of the model year?  Also, anything about a 6-speed
tranny?
		Regards,
		Bob