RE: Fuel Injectors

 If car idles rough when idling and after the car is warm or hot then
check your erg? valve which is behind and slightly to the right on my 95'
and pull the small cloth covered hose if the motor runs smooth when you
put your finger on the hose then one or both erg? pieces maybe sticking.
The Bentley manual says you can clean them out, my mechanic says he tried
but it did work out.

 Change your lifetime fuel filter because it's not. Try some fuel injector
cleaner.

Ken