Black junk on back of car..

Hey all,
    I've been having trouble with my car collecting black deposits all over
the trunk.  It seems to be carbon, and if you put your finger in the exhaust
tip, you will pull back a black finger.  There is a somewhat lumpy idle when
the car is warm, and I've noticed a loss of power for a while now.  Any idea
on what might be causing this???

MODS: Kent 264 Cams, TT HD Valve springs, Garrett 268 cams chip, Airbath open
intake system, corrado cat, removed mid muffler...

thanks!
Matt
www-obars.com