Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 17:26:30 -0700
From: Khan Klatt <khan@mediaaccess.com>
Subject: Re: Pictures of my baby...

>Hey everyone...
>
>Thought I'd post some pictures of the car, after some other modifications
>have been done.  Its a temporary site that I threw up as a showcase.  Any
>comments/questions are welcomed.
>
>You can see it at http://www.angelfire.com/nm/AXON/car.htm

How do you get into your car? When I read about "shaved door handles"
I thought what people meant was that they were streamlined-- not
eliminated completely..

You should write some howto's on adding a Corrado spoiler, etc. How
much of this did you do yourself? All in all a pretty respectable
ride.

- -Khan
- --

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com