Re: Bill Huffy Puffy (was Re: Dunlop SP 5000's vs Eagle GA's.

Absolutely .. just shift my car into D and go =).  In my defense however, this
isn't even my car, it's Mom's commuter.  I just use it if I need to pick up more
than 1 person, if it's snowing outside, or for occasional 4 wheeled fun, all
other times I grab my helmet and pick which bike I want to take this time.

I am by no means a winning race driver, but I have enough track time, personal
instruction, performance school time, and backroad burning to know what the fuck
I'm talking about.

For those of you who forget, it was Khan and I who originally had the "GA's
do/don't suck" argument which turned into the "AWD/FWD/RWD" argument.  Reading
his posts, he makes it painfully obvious that he has no idea what he is talking
about, PAINFULLY.  He says some shit that fucking floors me, an absolutely
perfect example is, "although I am convinced that AWD is the best-- otherwise,
why did BMW put their AWD into the X5 is RWD is so superior?" .... what kinda of
horrifyingly stupid bullshit is that?!  You think BMW cares that some magazine
doesn't think the X5 is good for offroading??  It's a marketing move, the average
SUV owner never goes offroad, but then again, the average SUV owner bought one
just to have a big vehicle with 4WD cause it sounds cool and it depicts a "tough"
image.  Leaving an AWD or 4WD out of the package would depict a "wimpy" image and
the majority of the SUV buying market would pass it up.

You wanna bring up BMW ... let's talk about all of their sports sedans and
coupes, which is practically every car they make (even the 7-series handles well
... seeing them at the track with an experienced driver behind the wheel is
rather impressing), they are ALLLLLLLLLLLLL  REAR WHEEL DRIVE.  It is the essense
of sport, it is what racing cars is all about, and it is the best
handling/easiest to control of all driveline layouts.