Re: Dunlop SP 5000's vs Eagle GA's.

At 2:25 PM -0500 03/16/2000, John White wrote:
>Good point.  My software development team members, including myself,
>sometimes get into some pretty heated arguments, but it's not about the
>person.  It's about solving the problem.

For my part, I apologize for taking the same tone Bill took with me.
I should not have fallen to that level.

>Despite the tone, I have come away
>with a solid indication that the stock tires on my week old Jetta GLS VR6
>are total crap, and have two alternatives to consider when it comes time to
>replace them.  I haven't seen prices mentioned but that's easy enough to
>figure out with a search or two on the web.

I paid $90/tire for my SP5000's. Plus $10 for the valves, and $40
some dollars for the balance and installation. Total price was about
$450 including tax.

-Khan

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax