Re: Bill Huffy Puffy (was Re: Dunlop SP 5000's vs Eagle GA's.

From: "Bill Hussey" <vfrboy@home.net>
> ....REAR WHEEL DRIVE.  It is the essense
> of sport, it is what racing cars is all about, and it is the best
> handling/easiest to control of all driveline layouts.

911's are easy to control?

Do you remember when the Audi AWD race cars were kickin' ass and takin'
names in Trans Am and GTO?  That is until they were banned.  Sorta like what
happens in every race series they get entered in.  The rule makers consider
AWD an unfair advantage.

Also, you'll have no credibility with any of us until you admit that the
GA's suck.  You can do it.  We know you can.

-Chris

P.S.  A VFR is a pussy bike.  8-P