Re: Rear speaker ripped out

I know you said you don't want to spend too much on
your speaker, but if you are willing to spend a few
extra bucks go with MB Quarts.  These are the absolute
best speakers that I have come across.  They run about
$250 a pair and sound amazing.  MB Quart is strictly a
speaker company and beleive me they know what they are
doing.
    If this is a little pricy for you then I would go
with infinity cappa.  They are a great speaker with a
good price, probably $150 a pair.  They do not compare
with MB Quart, but they are a great speaker anyway.
You can't go better then the Quarts.
    I would not recommend Crutchfield, I have had bad
experiences with them and their prices aren't as great
as they advertise.  You might also want to think about
installing your speaker yourself.  This will save you
money on your installation and you will be able to
spend more on the actual speakers.  Its not as hard as
you might think.

Ryan Frechette
95 GLX
P-flo, Neuspeed upper stut tie bar, boge shocks,
neuspeed springs
--- Daniel Isaac <isa@philabs.research.philips.com>