Re: GLX price

According to Edmunds, "There is no adjustment if current vehicle mileage falls in
the range
36,000 to 40,000 miles". Trade-in value is $12,845 and market is $15,475. As Kahn
pointed out, you should check your local market for appropriate pricing.

It's hard to say what is high mileage since  97 models could have been purchased
from the middle to latter part of 96 all the way up to the early part of 98. One
thing to help you determine appropriate mileage may be the manufacture date
(driver's door jamb).

Kahn, when did you buy your car because even if you bought it in Dec of 97, you
really have low mileage? You will definitely get a good price for it when you
decide to get the ???????? (can't remember what you said that you wanted).

I bought my 97 GLX in June of that year, and since I purchased the extended
warranty (6yr/100k) my goal is to try and hit 100k at about the same time that 6
years rolls around. At that rate I would put ~16,700 miles/year. I currently have
~43k miles.

Later,
Bri...
97 GLX