From: Vwtrendz@aol.com [mailto:Vwtrendz@aol.com]
Sent: 01 March, 2000 6:23 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: GLX price

 What would you guys say is a reasonable price for a 97 Jetta GLX with
40,000
miles?  The car is in "mint" condition.  The car looks and drives like it is

brand new.  I would like to get a newer Jetta but I need to sell this one
first.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time,
Justin (vwtrendz@aol.com)