Final Post - Superbowl Gathering

Hey all,
We're all set. The weather looks promising....37 and sunny for Sunday. We
are expecting caravans of cars from the Massachussetts/New Hampshire area,
Virginia, Pennsylvania, upstate New York, Connecticut, etc......... We will
be hanging out Sat night at a local bar for all those who are driving up on
Sat. There's more than enough room on Sunday for everyone at Mulcahy's
(largest LI sports bar) so we can all get in and eat & chill. (no age limit)
Be carfeul around the Jones Beach area because I know it's not going to take
long for the state troopers to pick up on a gathering when 80 - 100 cars are
flying down the parkway all morning long. Any problems, e-mail me ASAP to
resolve them.
I'll see you guys on Sun....drive carefully!!
p.s.- somebody better bring a damn football !!
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103
AIM : SwiftVR6
LI Rep ClubH2O