Re: VW commercials

The Jetta commercial cracks me up every time I see it.  There is a
Passat one too, that we can all relate to.  The commercial shows the
Passat riding along in a parking lot looking for a spot, stops, drives
away, stops at an open spot, drives off again, then they show an aerial
view of the guy in this HUGE lot parking three rows over from the other
cars.  Heheheh...too funny.

First thought when seeing the aerial view of that parking lot:  Damn,
that'd be great for AutoX!  Heh!

-Mike