FS: Momo 'StreetRacer' Seats

Everyone,

I have a pair of Momo 'StreetRacer' seats available for sale.  The seats
are black cloth with red ears (should support areas).  The seats
incorporate a 3 position height feature, has a round knob to recline the
seat back angle, and has a lever to quickly tilt forward the seat back
identical to the GTi-VR6 seats.  The seats already have Momo seat frames
and sliders for a A3 VW on them.  I have pictures of the seats.  I am
asking $1,250.00 + shipping and will negotiate a bit.

I also have a pair of stock Black leather seats from my 1997 Jetta GLX.
The seats have the optional cold weather package (heated seats).  The
driver's seat also has a matching black leather tilting armrest similiar
to the ones on a new BMW 3-series.  I have pictures of the seats.  I am
asking $700.00 + shipping and will negotiate a bit.

Thanks,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX