Re: Rear Fogs

Does anyone know, without any doubts, that the A3 JETTA only uses one light
for rear fog lights in europe???
I have been seeing more and more vehicles in the states (VA.) with rear-fog
lights
on both sides.  This includes Jaguars, Land Rovers, & Saabs.  I saw the Jag
yesterday evening during some heavy rain... and they were on both sides!!!

When I installed my rear-fog lights, I used both sockets.  I don't really care
if
someone thinks they are brake lights -- because if the weather is bad enough, I

would hope they could see me no matter what.

If there is someone from Europe with a Vento -- please tell me if your
rear-fogs
are only utilizing one side of the vehicle.

Thanks,

-Chuck Simpson...