RE: Rear Fogs

reason for both sides on MOST of those makes you mentioned are from the UK
and THEY do have them on both sides do to both left & right hand drivers
that are in europe.
other wise yes... left side is correct...

Tofer  * tofer@mindspring.com <mailto:tofer@mindspring.com>
ICQ # 7958410  * AOL Instant Messenger "cwjetta" *

'97 Jetta GT (several mods)
VW Clubs....  VW & H20
Seattle Mariner's, N Y Yankee's & U. W. Huskies