Re: Vegas Baby(murmured in Elvis tone)

At 3:55 PM -0500 1/10/2000, chris collier wrote:
>Dear Lists,
>
>I am going to be taking a trip to Vegas next month to take in the town,
>and more specifically to see Cirque du Soleil at either Treasure Island,
>or Belagio.
>
>VR6 Content: since I will be without my VR6, should I rent a car? or do
>I not need one if I stay down on the strip?

Naw, just take a cab everywhere. Bring a cute girlfriend, and have
sex in the cab. Then we'll get to see your mug on HBO.

-K

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax