Re: Window Tinting-silver

At 11:08 AM -0800 1/10/2000, Peter Loron wrote:
>I have my GLX tinted with the aluminized film. Slight silvery reflective
>appearance. Keeps out the heat pretty good. Looks cool. Never hassled by the
>cops.

Neither am I but then again, I almost almost always drive within 5mph
of the speed limit (I know, /me boring), and almost always always
drive sane. I tend to get "insane" when it's total daylight, and
there's nobody on the road. Then I'm known to take a few "rolling
stops", and break the speed limit, if NOBODY is in sight.

Otherwise, I test my 0-[speed limit] acceleration (within safe
limits) on a daily basis, when it's not rainy, that is. (Still
running the GA's in the Pacific NW).

-K

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax