Vegas Baby(murmured in Elvis tone)

Dear Lists,

I am going to be taking a trip to Vegas next month to take in the town,
and more specifically to see Cirque du Soleil at either Treasure Island,
or Belagio.

VR6 Content: since I will be without my VR6, should I rent a car? or do
I not need one if I stay down on the strip?

I also need some suggestions for accommodations while I am there. Either
from people who live in Vegas, or people who know Vegas. A list of
things to do would be helpful as well.

More VR6 content: those of you living in Vegas, do you want to hook up?

thanks for all of your help,

chris collier