In Accident Now What???

What to do???

My 94 Jetta GL was hit last night by some girl, and not to put down girls at
all, but this female was not even paying any attention to the road and was
doing her hair and decided to try to change over 3 lanes of traffic at like
10 mph in 50mph rush hour traffic.  Thankfully it wasn't my fault and no one
was injured.

My problem is that my 94 GL has almost 180k Miles and when I was looking at
getting rid of it....trades only get me about $2k-3k and the insurance is
paying me $4200 for damages alone.  With that its more then a trade and I
could part the car out because its one of the hard to find models with no
ABS, no airbags with the normal glove box dash and full disc brakes.  Or do I
just fix it up with used parts?

What do I do if they decide to total it, cause they said it may be totaled
with that high of damage?  Do I buy it back and part it, or just take the
money and run?  I'm looking for someone who has done this before?  Is it easy
to buy it back or not worth the hassle?

Thanks,

Jeff