E-mail spam from SCOTTVW.COM

"Wally Green" <coolwally@email.msn.com> wrote:

>can't anyone stop this SPAM to our list? Does anyone care?

Yes, Wally, *I* care.  Apparently, Phil hasn't caught on
to past hints to stop spamming discussion lists.  If *you*
care, please forward everything below the dotted line to
abuse@worldnet.att.net and abuse@hway.net .....

The attached e-mail spam is being transmitted to multiple
e-mail discussion lists, and requests that the sender stop
have apparently been ignored.

worldnet.att.net - This spam is being transmitted through
   your service.  Please terminate responsible user's access.
   Thanks.

hway.net - You are hosting the spamvertized web site
   http://www.scottvw.com/ , IP address 209.130.3.202.
   Please inform your client of their violation of
   your acceptable use policy (AUP), as well as the
   AUP of your upstream provider, SprintLink.  I really
   think that your client has good intentions, and is just
   in need of a clue in net.etiquette rather than a site
   disconnect at this time.  Thank you.....