RE: [gtivr6list] ScottVw.com Updates

I suppose, technically, yes. But, my intent was to help fellow VW owners get
out of speeding tickets, etc. If you look at the content of the
aformentioned SPAM, it is mostly off topic crap (New Beatle garbage), and
advertisements for the dealership he works for.

My VW friends have had free representation (and advice) in traffic courts.
I'm paid in friendship and thanks.

If you consider them the same, so be it. I don't. I don't think most of the
other dudes do either. One is practical, and concrete. The other is an
esoteric sales pitch, disguised as information.
Wally G.
1996 GTI-VR6 "I'll always help my buds" edition