Improving ability to sense what it will do: Aftermkt suspension?

At 9:22 AM -0500 2/1/2000, Seann Dorand wrote:

>I either want to improve my ability to sense what the car is going to do or
>do away with the body roll.....  any suggestions?

Well, to reduce the floaty feeling, I think the Dr. ordered shocks
and springs. Depending on how agressive you want it, you can go from
Race, to Sport, to Soft Sport (like Neuspeeds SofSport setup).

To reduce body roll, the Dr. ordered front and rear sway bars.

Comments?

-K

Khan Klatt                                         khan@mediaaccess.com

Media Access Internet Solutions, Inc.		      888.750.0777 tel
http://www.mediaaccess.com			      425.519.3741 fax