RE: Suspensions

I own a '98 GLX on which I'm installing Bilstein Sports and H&R Sport
Springs this weekend.  So, obviously, I haven't had a chance to drive
them yet.  It's a daily driver, no track or autocross time, so I think this
is
a pretty good set-up.  Springs are progressive, 200-250 up front, I think
100-150 in the rear.  They should drop the car about 1.5 inches all around.
I'm keeping the stock tire size, so no problems with rubbing, etc..

I've also driven a Corrado with Bilstein Sports and the Shine Setup.
The Shine's were linear, 300 up front, 200 in the rear.  It was very flat
in the corners and rode fairly well.  It seemed a bit bouncy over standard
roads, which led me to think the springs were too stiff.  Also, the fact
that
they're linear springs could cause that.  This is why I chose the slightly
softer H&R's.  The Shine's don't have any extra drop.  They keep the
stock ride height, at least on the Corrado.  Since this is the case, I'm not
sure why Shine recommends the Bilstein Sports.  It could deal with spring
perch height.  Hope this helps.

					BEN