Sudden Engine Bog..

I was driving today under a yellow light, and I planted my foor in fifth
gear to make sure I got through it in time. I was around 2k rpm before I
got into it. When the pedal hit the floor, the engine entirely cut out
(around 3k rpm) untill I let off of the gas. I tried this again and it
happend again, this time simular revs but in third gear. It almost felt
like the fuel cut off.  After letting the car sit at a friends house, I let
it warm up fully and drove home. I could not get it to happen again, but as
I ran through the first 3 gears, it cut out for a second when I hit third.
I have had a slightly rough idle occasionally in the last week or so when
the car is fully warm, like when I pull into my driveway. Has anyone had
any problem like this? Could it be fuel or a bad plug wire, electronics
problem? I am stumped and am dreading having to pay the dealer to
troubleshoot. Would something like this appear in a code or something on
their computer? The car has a TT cat back and P-Flo intake with a Eurosport
heatshield, stock chip, 93 octane gas in NY in case more info would ring
any bells with anyone's past gremlins.  Thanks for the input...

Sean
Driver Found