Re: Sortof OT: Feasible for a Corrado???

I doubt it.  Cars from England have right hand drive, where's the steering
wheel on this one ? If the owner was going to import a Corrado from
anywhere in Europe they probably would have  gone through Germany.  Look in
the owner's manual if it still exists and look up the specs on engine
displacement.