Re: Anyone put the Golf IV style lights on a GLX?

Craig,

I've had the Golf IV headlights for my '97 Jetta GLX for about 4
months.  Prior to the Golf IV headlights I had the Hella quad setup, the
Golf IV headlights are a bit brighter.  I little bit of cutting into the
core support was necessary, nothing major.  (necessary for a flush
fitment)  I have pics if you want them.

Take Care,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX