NESD: LI caravan

Hey all,
The Long Island caravan to NESD will be leaving promptly at 7:30am on
Sunday. We will be meeting at the Mobil Station on the corner of Glen Cove
Rd & Jericho Tpke. If anyone needs further info regarding the event, you can
visit http://www.motorsport1.com . Be sure to bring walkie-talkies and lunch
with you. The cruise will begin at 10am from the Middletown meeting point
and will last approx. 4 hours. A note for my fellow islanders....anticipate
a healthy delay on the ride home. There is always traffic on Sunday
afternoons when trying to get back on the island. You can reach me on my
cell phone Sunday morning at 516 652 4960.
Take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103
AIM : SwiftVR6