Re: Full SRS install

Hey how ya doin? You don't know me but I am a 16 male who lives in Ohio and I really want a VW jetta.  I was wondering what your thoughts were on yours> Do u like it??? Would u have gotten again if you had the chane.  An also, how is it when it needs maintanance. Is it expensive.  MY dad gave me the choice of either a nice used Jetta or a Nice used Accord. I"m thinking like a 95 or up jetta. Which would u get. please write back.
                           JettaLuver