FS: VW Golf/Jetta A3 Programable Intermitent Wiper Relay

This is an Item I have for sale...
Let me know if you have any questions...

---
This is a great upgrade for VW's with a single speed intermittent mode
wiper.

VW Golf/Jetta A3 Programmable Intermittent Wiper Relay
Seller: hyejack@home.com
Starts: 09/09/99, 16:48:47 PDT
Ends: 09/19/99, 16:48:47 PDT
Price: Currently $15.50
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161674478

Item Description:
Programmable Variable Wiper Relay

This relay learn and adjusts the duration of delay between wipes in
intermittent mode. This is determined by the first two times you switch the
wiper on.

Works with all Golf/Jetta (A3 or Mk3) ( I am not sure about some A1 and A2.
But if the relay is the same I don't see why not. )
It works great.
Programmable from 1 second to 30 seconds delay. Plug and play upgrade.
I have Two Available
These are Original VW Relays
It is an OEM relay off a scraped A3   VW# 357 955 531
It is made by EAP   DODUCO in Germany.
They Work perfectly
Email me for more info

Buyer pays shipping.

-----
Jack Hagop Terzian
Markham, Ontario  CANADA

Email: Jack_Terzian@howling.com
ICQ: 11845726 or HYEJACK
Cell: (416) 936-3660 MIKE: 3660 (Friends and Family Network)
Cell Email: 416-936-3660@msg.clearnet.com (250 characters max.)
Fax:  (416) 936-3661
WWW: http://members.home.net/hyejack (Coming Soon)
VWoT (VWs of Toronto) Club   http://www.lunaticfringe.org/vwot/