Re: Stereo questions

I bought a harness for $14 that plugs into the factory harness... it has
all the speaker and stereo leads on the other end. Makes for a nice install
and you can put the factory deck back in when ( if ) you want. Can't recall
the name but most car stereo shops should have them.  I'd recommend it as
it saves you having to figure out what's what.

I didn't want to mess with the factory wiring out the doors so I  just
wired the speakers from the harness at the deck and ran the wire down the
side back to the amps in the trunk.

Let me know how the Bostons sound, I'm still running the factory speakers

95 Jetta GLX