RE: rev limiter

Everyone is asking what it feels like to bounce off the limiter. I haven't
done it in the Jetta, yet, but I did do it many times in my 96 S-10. That
damn thing had a limiter at 90 mph, yes 90!! It pissed me off. Anyway, when
I'd reach it, it seemed like the gas just cuts out and you start to slow
down. I'd keep the gas on and it would slow down about 5 mph and then kick
back in. Kind of a strange feeling the first time it happened. Scared me
actually. I'll see what it does in the Jetta because I'll be driving out to
Chicago from Colorado next Friday. The wife will be sleeping most of the way
so it will give me plenty of opportunities to test the cars ability. Plus I
can't wait to get most of my horsepower back. Damn 5000 feet altitude!!

Chadwick
95 Jetta GLX need more O2 edition