Coolant Leak

My '98 GLX has a small coolant leak.  I can't find it by looking under the
hood.  I'll probably have to pressurize the cooling system to find the leak.

Are there any places that these cars are particularly prone to leak coolant
from?  I noticed some dried coolant on the bottom of the bell housing right
where it meets the engine.

Also, because these cars don't have a real radiator cap, I'm going to have to
install the pressurizing tool on the reserve tank.  Will the tank be able to
handle this?

Thanks in advance:

Michael Keith
Pasadena, TX