Re: cellphone mounting

I have Nokia 6162 with a mount that fits perfectly.  It slides behind the radio
to mount via the radio screws to the frame in the dashboard.  This saves any
drilling.

The uni-mic is velcro-ed to the sunroof panel, the speaker is tucked under the
glove box, and the handset rests on the inward-down section of the console.  The
1/4 wave antenna is mounted on the front windshield on the topright corner.  I
chose a 1/4 wave since all you need to do is get the top of the antenna above to
roof line.  This positioning provides perfect/enhanced reception without
detracting from the natural lines of my '97 GLX.

I work for Cellular One.  Trust me - this carkit works great.

For anyone who now says that talking on a cellphone while driving is dangerous,
had better remove their CD player.  That is, IF you have a hands free kit.