RE: cellphone mounting

I work for AT&T Wireless Services and TRUST ME there are plenty of
inattentive people (drivers) that call us  and hit shit while on line with
us not paying attention and even when we ask them to pull over they refuse!
hands free is definatly the way to go if u talk and drive!

Tofer  tofer@mindspring.com <mailto:tofer@mindspring.com>
ICQ # 7958410 ~ AOL Instant Messenger "cwjetta" ~

'97 Jetta GT (several mods)
VW Clubs....  VW & H20
Seattle Mariner's, N Y Yankee's & U. W. Huskies