cellphone mounting

Hey All,

For those of you that have cellphone holders mounted in your cars, I
wanted to know where you have it mounted. I'm not a fan of the windshield
suction things, vent holder things, cup holder things or similar. Looking
for something professional looking and won't cause damage to the interior
(no drilling etc). Pro-fit has vehicle specific mounts that run about
$30 (which I think is over priced). In my last car a had a floor mount
that bolted to the seat rail bolts but the Jetta has those bolts covered.

I'm thinking of drilling a bolt through the blank (hey, its a blank) to
the right of the radio and attaching my Startac holster to that.  Anyone
done anything similar?  Suggestions?

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black