RE: Eurosport exhaust

They were cheaper before, but the Autotech SS304 Stainless Steel
Sport-Tuned Exhaust is sweet. Put in on my 95 GLX at 2,500 miles
and have been happy ever since. Comes with a 5 year warranty too.
Sounds great. I paid $300 for mine when they first came out, I think
they are closer to $600 by now. The 4 inch Shiny Chrome tail pipe
is awesome too.....

TT is the best bang for buck setup, but unless you buy stainless,
it will rust off eventually...

HtH
-Cab