Re: Eurosport exhaust

I used to have the Euro Sport over axle straight  pipe connected to my
Oettinger muffler, but the loss of torque and loud resonance on the freeway
prompted me to put the stock unit back in.  If you don't mind low end torque
loss for high end hp, you can't beat it as far as bang for the buck.  If it
had a center pre-muffler, I would have been perfect. As far as quality, I've
got nothing but excellent things to say about Raffi and his crew.  I've been
a Euro Sport customer for eight years now, they fully rebuilt and modified
my old Scirocco, and they'll be the ones to rebuild and bore out my VR6 when
the time comes.

-Doug
95 Jetta VR6