Re: Eurosport exhaust

The TT has nothing going for it.  It is dyno proven to lose just as much low
end as it gains on top.  When you look at the dyno charts, it is a wash.
The 2 1/2" tubing is just too big for a 2.8L, normally aspirated motor.  The
Euro Sport gives minimal gains, but at least they are gains.  Velocity has
dynoed the Brospeed cat-back at 10-12 hp, and it is a 2 1/4" like the Euro
Sport, whereas the TT made only 7 peak, but lost 7 down low...something to
think about.
-Doug
'95 Jetta VR6