RE: Price Check

I paid cash for my GLX and so I don't think what you wrote is applicable
about me getting benefits from trading it in.

Please email me privately.  I will be unable to respond as I am leaving to
West Africa on Thursday, May 20th until June.

David C. L. Hughes
18 Morelos Avenue #578
Forest Knolls, CA 94933
Pgr: (415) 838-0175