Re: [VWdrivers] Creaking noises from Eibachs

Buy a new can of WD-40 (unless your old can still has the little straw-extender that comes with it...I always lose them), jack up the wheel who's spring is squeaking and spray the shit out of the spring (especially on the bottom part of the upper strut bearing).  Springs themselves don't squeak...it comes from where the moving spring meets the car.

Charlie (FLY-GTI1)